Download Equipment Tooltips Mod – Mods – Download – Install Tutorial – Views: 2,844 views
Equipment Tooltips Mod does one thing: adds a row of icons and numbers above the tooltip for tools, swords, bows, armor, and other damageable items. Support for swords, bows, pickaxes, shovels, axes, hoes, shears, fishing rods, and more. This was previously a feature of Silents Gems.
If possible, the mod also compares the item you are looking at to your currently equipped one (the appropriate armor slot for armor, or your main hand for everything else). A green up arrow means the stat is higher than what you have, a red down arrow means lower, and a yellow dash mean equal.
No item will display all possible stats, only the most important ones for the item type. For example, pickaxes typically are not used as weapons.
These are the icons used. Most of them are items in vanilla Minecraft.
- Anvil (custom icon) Durability. Should display for all damageable items.
- Iron Ingot Harvest (mining) level. That determines which ores you can mine. Compare to vanilla pickaxes if you do not know harvest levels.
- Pickaxe Harvest (mining) speed. How quickly the tool mines blocks it is effective on. Shows for pickaxes, shovels, axes, and shears.
- Sword Attack damage. Shows for swords and axes.
- Scepter Magic damage (Silents Gems or Silent Gear)
- Feather Attack speed or bow draw speed (Silents Gems or Silent Gear bows only)
- Arrow Ranged (arrow) damage. Currently only works with Silents Gems or Silent Gear bows, everything else just shows vanilla values.
- Iron Helmet Armor value
- Diamond Helmet Armor toughness
- Splash Potion Magic protection (Silents Gems shields only)
Requires installation of support mods:
Install Tutorial: Please follow these 4 steps to install the mod.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Equipment Tooltips Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|EquipmentTooltips-1.14.4-1.3.1+9.jar||Release||1.14.4||Jul 25, 2019|
|EquipmentTooltips-1.14.3-1.3.0+8.jar||Release||1.14.3||Jul 2, 2019|
|EquipmentTooltips-1.14.2-1.2.0+7.jar||Release||1.14.2||Jun 30, 2019|
|EquipmentTooltips-1.13.2-1.1.1+2.jar||Beta||1.13.2||Apr 1, 2019|
|EquipmentTooltips-1.12.2-1.0.3-4.jar||Release||1.12.2||May 20, 2018|
Credit and Author: SilentChaos512
Relative Post: ? Logistics Pipes – Mine World Mod ?
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Equipment Tooltips Mod – Mods – Download, please leave a comment below and we will help you.