Download Extreme Reactors Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.12.2 – Mods – Download – Install Tutorial – Views: 17,094 views
Extreme Reactors Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 is a port of the 1.7.10 Mod Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef. You can build multiblock machines to produce power, Redstone Flux or Tesla. Giants Reactors is to harness the power of the atom or mighty Turbines to turn steam into energy.
- All the multiblock parts come in tiers. Right now only the Legacy Tier is enabled and it mimic the behavior of the 1.7.10 blocks
- You will find two new ores in some remote dimensions Collect their drop, they will come handy later one
- the Cyanite Reprocessor is gone: it will be replaced by a multiblock machine in future version. We put in a temporary recipe to convert 9 Cyanite ingots into 1 Blutonium ingot
- added support for the Tesla power API on MC 1.10.2. You need to build your reactor or turbine use the Tesla power tap instead of the RF one (no, you cant use both on the same machine)
- all the devices (controllers, ports, etc) can be placed on any face of the reactors. The fuel assemblies (control rod + fuel rods) can be placed in any direction (up-down, south-north, east-west), but only in one direction per-reactor (you cant have crisscrossing rods)
- the fuel rods now render the waste too if present (cynite if you use yellorium as fuel for example) with a litte and hopefully nice animation. So use glass in your reactor.
- added support for Modularity fluids to replaces the ones from Thermal Expansion (please keep in mind that Modularity is still being worked on the the fluids may not yet be available in the public release) and a bunch of metals from TiC to be used in the Turbine
- Extreme Reactor require ZeroCore to work. Please add it to your mod folder.
- Optionally, you should add the last version of the Tesla power API to your mod folder to use Tesla as your power system [MC 1.10.2 only].
Requires installation of support mods:
Extreme Reactors Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|ExtremeReactors-1.12.2-0.4.5.48.jar||Beta||1.12.2||Mar 28, 2018|
|ExtremeReactors-1.11.2-0.4.5.48.jar||Beta||1.11.2||Mar 28, 2018|
|ExtremeReactors-1.10.2-0.4.5.48.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Mar 28, 2018|
|ExtremeReactors-1.11.2-0.4.5.41.jar||Beta||1.11.2||Sep 22, 2017|
|ExtremeReactors-1.10.2-0.4.5.41.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Sep 22, 2017|
|ExtremeReactors-1.12-0.4.5.40.jar||Beta||1.12.2||Sep 20, 2017|
|ExtremeReactors-1.11.2-0.4.5.40.jar||Beta||1.11.2||Sep 20, 2017|
|ExtremeReactors-1.10.2-0.4.5.40.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Sep 20, 2017|
|ExtremeReactors-1.12-0.4.5.34.jar||Beta||1.12||Jul 22, 2017|
Credit and Author: ZeroNoRyouki, ABookFreak
Relative Post: ? Headcrumbs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Translocators Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2 ?
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Extreme Reactors Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.12.2 – Mods – Download, please leave a comment below and we will help you.