Flux Ducts Mod allows you to install a simple RF-compatible power conduit for use in Minecraft 1.8. The Redstone Flux API has not been officially updated to Minecraft 1.8. This mod was created primarily for use with Progressive Automation, which includes its own updated version of the API. This may or may not be compatible with other RF mods which may become available, but will be updated to the official API once thats released.
RF-per-tick is configurable via the config file, as is the number of ducts per crafting recipe. By default this is 320 RF/t, and 5 ducts per recipe.
Install Tutorial: Please follow these 4 steps to install the mod.
- You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the mods folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Relative Post: ? More Bows 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 – Better Breeds Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 ?
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Flux Ducts Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Mods – Download, please leave a comment below and we will help you.