Download Immersive Engineering Mod – Mods – Download – Install Tutorial – Step By Step
Immersive Engineering Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is an amazing tech mod about realism-inspired technology, based on the ideas and concepts, and with most assets created by Damien Hazard.
It adds to Minecraft a certain charm that includes:
- Instead of glowing red tubes, it offers actual, hanging powerlines.
- Instead of one block that magically spits out dusts when ore is put in, it offers a crusher, a big multiblock (5x3x3) that features rotating wheels and spits out particles as it breaks the ore.
- Instead of a Laser that turns power into magical light and ores, it offers an Excavator, another massive, resource intensive, multiblock (3x7x8) which digs ores out of the ground with a big rotating bucketwheel.
IE is about making tech mods more balanced and more pretty, and adding its own twist by going for retro-futurism (think BioShock, Order 1886, SkyCaptain and the World of Tomorrow) rather than clinical white+grey future cubes.
It uses the RedstoneFlux API, known from Thermal Expansion, BuildCraft, EnderIO and other mods, but can be played fully standalone. Unlike other mods, IE does not use powertransfer via lanes of blocks, but instead via cables spanned between connectors.
It also allows transport and conversion of IC2s EU =P
The mod features Power Generation in forms of waterwheels, windmills, biodiesel and more and many of its machines are multiblocks.
For all your documentation needs, you should look into this mods ingame documentation, the Engineers Manual, crafted with a book and a lever.
Requires installation of support mods:
Install Tutorial: Please follow these 4 steps to install the mod.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Immersive Engineering Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|ImmersiveEngineering-1.16.4-4.1.2-129||Release||1.16.4||Dec 18, 2020|
|ImmersiveEngineering-1.16.3-4.1.1-127||Release||1.16.3||Nov 4, 2020|
|ImmersiveEngineering-1.15.2-4.1.1-125||Release||1.15.2||Nov 2, 2020|
|ImmersiveEngineering-1.14.4-4.0.0-116||Release||1.14.4||Aug 30, 2020|
|ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-98||Release||1.12.2||Jun 7, 2020|
|Immersive Engineering 0.12 81||Release||1.12.2||Apr 23, 2018|
|Immersive Engineering 0.12 72||Release||1.12.1||Sep 14, 2017|
|Immersive Engineering 0.12 66||Release||1.12||Jul 11, 2017|
|Immersive Engineering 0.11 63||Release||1.11.2||Jun 30, 2017|
|Immersive Engineering 0.10 61||Release||1.10.2||Jun 17, 2017|
|Immersive Engineering 0.8 32||Release||1.8.9||Aug 7, 2016|
|Immersive Engineering v0.7.7||Release||1.7.10||May 9, 2016|
Credits: Mr_Hazard, BluSunrize
Relative Post: ? Custom Main Menu Mod – Chisels and Bits Mod (Custom Decorative Blocks) ?
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Immersive Engineering Mod – Mods – Download, please leave a comment below and we will help you.