Download Item Favorites Mod – Mods – Download – Install Tutorial – Views: 583 views
Are you tired of accidentally dropping your precious items? Item Favorites Mod 1.12.2 lets you lock item to their specific slot which will disable the ability to move and drop the item.
- The ability to lock items which disabled the ability to move/drop the item
- Supports configurable keybinds
- Supports configurable lock color (Config)
- Supports Inventory Tweaks sorting (1.2.0+)
Requires installation of support mods:
Install Tutorial: Please follow these 4 steps to install the mod.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Item Favorites Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|ItemFavorites-1.2.0.jar||Release||1.12.2||Jan 29, 2020|
Credit and Author: Mr_Unknown404
Relative Post: ? U Team Core (Library for U-Teams Mods) – Enameled Armor Mod ?
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Item Favorites Mod – Mods – Download, please leave a comment below and we will help you.