Download Nature’s Compass Mod (Find Biome) 1.16.4/1.15.2 – Download – Install Tutorial – Step By Step
Nature’s Compass Mod adds a new compass that allows you to search for a biome’s location anywhere in the world and view information about it.
When you right-click while holding the compass, you can find any biome from available lists. And once you have your biome selected, the coordinates are listed on your screen as well as the distance away from it. Just keep walking in the direction in which the distance number is decreasing, you will find it easily.
See also: Utility Mobs Mod and Ender Compass Mod
- Right-clicking with Natures Compass Mod in hand will open the biome selection GUI from which you can search for a biome or view information about it.
- Shift-right-clicking will reset the compasss state.
- When the compass is not pointing at a biome, it will point at the world spawn.
- The compass supports all registered biomes, both vanilla and modded.
- Sample space and maximum search distance can be adjusted in the config file.
Information about a found biome is displayed on the HUD
The biome selection GUI
The biome information GUI
Saplings and logs use the ore dictionary.
Requires installation of support mods:
Install Tutorial: Please follow these 4 steps to install the mod.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Natures Compass Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|NaturesCompass-1.16.4-1.8.6.jar||Release||1.16.4||Dec 8, 2020|
|NaturesCompass-1.16.3-1.8.5.jar||Release||1.16.3||Sep 24, 2020|
|NaturesCompass-1.16.2-1.8.5.jar||Release||1.16.2||Sep 2, 2020|
|NaturesCompass-1.16.1-1.8.5.jar||Release||1.16.1||Jul 14, 2020|
|NaturesCompass-1.15.2-1.8.5.jar||Release||1.15.2||Mar 3, 2020|
|NaturesCompass-1.14.4-1.8.5.jar||Release||1.14.4||Mar 3, 2020|
|NaturesCompass-1.13.2-1.8.2.jar||Release||1.13.2||Dec 31, 2019|
|NaturesCompass-1.12.2-1.8.5.jar||Release||1.12.2||Mar 3, 2020|
|NaturesCompass-1.12.2-1.6.1.jar||Release||1.12.2||Nov 30, 2019|
|NaturesCompass-1.11.2-1.3.1.jar||Release||1.11.2||Jul 17, 2017|
|NaturesCompass-1.10.2-1.3.1.jar||Release||1.10.2||Jul 17, 2017|
|NaturesCompass-1.7.10-1.3.1.jar||Release||1.7.10||Jul 17, 2017|
|NaturesCompass-1.12-1.4.0.jar||Release||1.12||Jul 7, 2017|
|NaturesCompass-1.11.2-1.3.0.jar||Release||1.11.2||Jan 24, 2017|
|NaturesCompass-1.11-1.3.0.jar||Release||1.11||Dec 4, 2016|
|NaturesCompass-1.10.2-1.3.0.jar||Release||1.10.2||Dec 4, 2016|
|NaturesCompass-1.7.10-1.3.0.jar||Release||1.7.10||Dec 4, 2016|
|NaturesCompass-1.10.2-1.0.0.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 27, 2016|
Credit and Author: ChaosTheDude
Relative Post: ? Morpheus – Botania Mod ?
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Natures Compass Mod (Find Biome) – Mods – Download, please leave a comment below and we will help you.