Download Sildurs Shaders Mod 1.10.2 – Mods – Download – Install Tutorial – Views: 92,958 views
Sildurs Shaders is an extension of GLSL shader mod. This shaderpack adds shadows, dynamic lighting, and waving grass, leaves and water to the game. Unlike other shaderpacks, Sildurs Shaders is designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience.
- Pretty much everything you need, this is the main shaderpack and has the most effects etc.
- Default Sun path (Can be changed ingame to sun path of vibrant shaders, if using optifine for 1.8.x)
- Crossprocessing (Can be disabled ingame if using optifine for 1.8.x, if disabled colors will look the same as default MC)
- Shadows (Can be tweaked ingame if using optifine for 1.8.x)
- Water reflections from Vibrant shaders mixed with default MC texture. (See screenshots)
- Work somewhat with stained glass/transparency (water reflections currently wont show up if looking through it)
- Crossprocessing (Different colors, see screenshots.)
- Depth of Field
Sildur?s vibrant shaders
Godrays and Lens flare!
Water shaders on mac!
If you want reflections in Pre7.1 or higher, open composite1.fsh with notepad++ and remove the slashes infront of: //#define BLOCK_REFLECTIONS. Reflections requires an adjusted Texture pack from here: http://enpacks.com/
Basic shaders should work on almost all systems. Vibrant shaders supports, Nvidia+Mac's with nvidia cards. And a bunch of amd cards. Also some lucky intelcards were able to run it. The best is to just try it out yourself.
Enable or Disable an effect
To enable an effect, remove the 2 slashes (//) infront of something like: //#define Bloom -> #define Bloom To disable something add 2 slashes (//) infront of something like that: #define Bloom -> //#define Bloom Most effects are stored in final.fsh, some in composite.fsh. Reflections can be found in composite1.fsh and gbuffers_water.vsh Waving objects and Aether 2 support can be found in gbuffers_terrain.vsh
How to install Sildurs Shaders Mod for Minecraft:
- 1) You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod.
- 2) Create a new profile, and select Use Version: Forge in the edit profile menu. Run Minecraft, and close it after it has reached the main screen.
- 3) Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod.
- 4) Navigate to your .minecraft folder, and locate the folder named mods.
- 5) Place the GLSL mod jar file in this folder.
- 6) Run Minecraft once again. This time, do not close it.
- 7) Download a version of Sildurs Shaders.
- 8) Once again, look in your .minecraft folder, and find the newly generated folder; shaderpacks.
- 9) Place the Sildurs Shaders download file into the shaderpacks folder.
- 10) In Minecraft, you should see a Shaderpacks option in the option menu. Click on this option and choose Sildurs Shaders from the list of shaderpacks on the left.
- 11) Open a world or connect to a server and enjoy Sildurs Shaders.
Sildurs Shaders Mod Download Links:
|+ Show Content »»Select All|
Basic (Use for Very old card):
Sildurs Vibrant shaders
Sildur/s Basic Shaders
Relative Post: ? TiC Tooltips 1.7.10/1.6.4 – So Much Armor Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2 ?
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Sildurs Shaders Mod 1.10.2 – Mods – Download, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Leave a Reply