Download Swords of Israphel Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.2/1.5.2 – Mods – Download – Install Tutorial – Views: 13,580 views
Swords of Israphel Mod adds some more new types of Swords to your Minecraft, each of them has its own special funtions.
INSTALL FORGE MODLOADER [FML] BEFORE Swords of Israphel [SOI]! INSTALL IN SPECIFIC ORDER!
- Locate: .minecraft/versions/VERSIONOFMOD/VERSIONOFMOD.jar.
- Install MinecraftForge in that JAR.
- Install Swords of Israphel in that JAR.
- Start Minecraft, and have fun!
- Updated to MC 1.7.2 v0.4.
- Complete Recode and changes to almost all features.
- Leech Bow changed to Wind Bow.
- Now has knockback randomized. Still heals 1/2 hp per shot.
- Removed Homing Pruqa Bow.
- There was too much interference with Pruqa items, and unbalanced the world.
- Recoded all Swords.
- Created a creative tab.
- Started working on SwordsofIsraphel API.
- Started using lang files.
- Overrided 1.7.2 features with FieldAccessor @author (me) Twinklez.
- Deprecated shut down features that were no longer used or functioning.
- SOIAPI added api @interfaces to start on the API.
- This version works for 1.6.2, and all 1.7 snapshots because of reobfuscate_srg.
- Added new recipes and a tick handler, which updates every second. If the ticks are unstable then an error will display. This version has bugs! The whole texturing and chat features have been reversed by Mojang, which makes it extremely difficult for me. Added AIManager for later releases of Israphel, the scared mob?
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Swords of Israphel Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.2/1.5.2 – Mods – Download, please leave a comment below and we will help you.